With so many school districts on the Facilitron platform, we decided to create this back-to-school checklist especially for facility administrators. Review these tasks and work with your account manager to make sure you're ready for the new school year.
- Staff Changes — A new school year means changes in personnel including site admins, principals, ADs and others. Make sure your current admins are in the system and attached to the proper location with the proper role. If you need to add or modify a user, contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internal Schedules — Make sure internal schedules for school activities, events, practices, games and other uses are in the system so utilization data is properly tracked and so that maintenance, security, custodial and other stakeholders and staff are in the know about facility use. Having internal schedules in the system also prevents community members from making a request for a facility that is not available because of school use.
- Refresher Training — If it’s been a while since you entered an internal schedule, or if you're feeling rusty on the basics of using the Facilitron platform to manage schedules and requests, check out this post with quick links to our support site for answers.
- Get Your Staff Trained — Facilitron conducts live training each week. Click here to sign up for a live, interactive training session to make sure you and your team are up to speed and can efficiently manage schedules and requests.
- New Sites or Locations — Does your district have new or remodeled facilities or new locations? Review the photos on your community facing storefront and update pictures by working with your account manager. For a minor update, use this guide for taking your own photos!