No direct costs for software, setup, and support
As public schools enter a new era of union strikes, budget constraints, and other financial pressures, school districts are looking up and down the business ledger to find ways to make each dollar go further.
Facilitron allows school districts and other public space facility owners to take a new approach to facility use management without allocating new funds. With Facilitron’s unique transactional business model, facility owners never write a check; the cost of the partnership is funded solely by the rental program itself, allowing school districts to partner with Facilitron at no cost.
No cost setup
Setup includes creation of user accounts and community-facing storefronts, including digitally cataloging all facilities (pictures, descriptions, geolocations), creating unlimited fee schedules, calendars, role-based users, and more. We also pre-load all existing facility schedules and events for both school and community uses.
- Digital catalog of facilities — capacities, square footage, amenities, and more
- Facility photos — Drone/360
- Rates, services, equipment, community availability setup
- Internal and external users — roles, notifications
- Schedule ingestion — internal/external
- Site review and initial training
No cost support
No Cost Support includes Account Managers and Customer Support Teams providing ongoing training, technical assistance and more.
Account Managers and Customer Support assist with:
- Onsite training and support for admins
- Reservation adjustments and management assistance
- Invoicing, payment processing, collections, refunds
- Custom reports, best practices and business insights
- 24/7 renter support for new and existing reservations
- Community inquiries and questions
- Insurance and non-profit organization verification
- Availability and reservation repurposing or rescheduling
- Changes/edits, and communications
Facilitron charges a service fee on all approved rentals with a dollar value greater than zero.
Our transactional business model allows us to align your goals with ours. That means our teams work together with your teams to set and achieve benchmarks of success—and there's never a charge or a hidden cost.
In addition, reservations with no associated dollar amount (such as internal use reservations) are fully supported like any other reservation and incur no service fees. Even reservations subject to charges but waived by authorized administrators also incur no service fees.
Only the final adjusted and administrator approved dollar amounts are subject to service fees.
Facilitron collects all payments/refunds and issues disbursements directly to facility owners each month. Facility owners can choose to absorb service fees (deducted as a commission from Facilitron’s monthly payment), pass fees onto the external renters, or split fees between the two.
Learn why thousands of schools and facility owners have chosen Facilitron for their facility management and event scheduling platform.