SMUHSD TENNIS COURT POLICY (UPDATED 7.15.2020)
Tennis Courts Usage
Organized groups shall pay all required facilities use fees and provide proof of insurance.
Users must request use of tennis courts at least three days prior to the first date on the request.
Requests will be accepted online at https://www.facilitron.com/smuhsd94401
Sign hold harmless agreement on Facilitron website.
Community users without reservation, shall sign a waiver at the facility prior to entering.
You shall have your permit (electronically or printed) and show district staff upon entering the courts.
Tennis Court Guidelines
- Doubles matches are allowed if you are part of the same household/social bubble and follow guidelines as set forth in the San Mateo County Health Order.
- Attempt to stay at least six feet away from other players.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment. Wash hands promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose or mouth. Use hand sanitizer if soap is not readily available.
- Do not share any equipment.
- Each player must provide their own canister of tennis balls to be used while playing. Use new balls if possible.
- Use your racquet/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. Avoid using your hands to pick up the balls.
- If you change sides of the court, everyone should pass to the right and maintain social distancing.
- Balls should be color coded, numerically labeled or have other distinguishing characteristics to identify the owner.
- If a ball from another court comes to you, use your foot or racquet to send it back.
(IF YOU NEED TO RESERVE MORE THAN 1 COURT - Update quantity with the blue drop menu next to "Select Number of Facilities" on the availability calendar)