Find your facility
Conditions for using the Kitchen space:
1. Any request for kitchen equipment use will require training and orientation prior to usage. It is the responsibility of the requester to contact the Kitchen Manager with notice prior to event. Use of equipment not authorized until orientation is complete.
2. Access to store rooms, coolers, freezers or other locations are subject to approval. Food/supplies are not to be stored or co-mingled with Nutrition Services product, and can be stored no more than 48 hours total.
3. The designated person in charge must have a current Oregon Food Handler Card, and must be present in the kitchen for the duration of the event, including all food preparation, service, and clean up.
4. No preparation or storage of raw meat or fish is allowed.
5. Food preparation that contains the big 8 allergens (tree nuts, peanuts, soy, fish, shellfish, wheat, milk, eggs) should be communicated to the reserved site.
6. Hourly rates may apply for staff that work outside of their scheduled day for orientation or sanitation after the event (minimum fee + additional if needed).
7. No kitchen equipment/small wares (knives) are to leave the kitchen at any time, and equipment is not to be moved without prior consent from the Kitchen Manager.
8. The kitchen must be properly cleaned and all tools/equipment must be returned to original locations.