The theater was built in 1923 in the same Spanish revival style as the main school buildings. In the early 1960s the theater was named Carrington Hall after Otis Carrington a long time art, music and drama teacher.
In 2002 Carrington Hall was closed for a complete renovation. The entire structure was earthquake retrofitted and all the furnishings were replaced. The building was modified slightly to include large, ADA-compliant restrooms, larger dressing rooms and to extend the stage 2' farther into the auditorium. All lighting and sound systems were replaced with state-of-the-art, new equipment.
Carrington Hall reopened in January of 2004 with a gala event featuring many musical and dancing acts performed by local community groups.
Today Carrington Hall is a busy, working theater serving school and community needs.
- Other (meeting, class, etc.)