REGULATIONS FOR USE OF PRINCETON FACILITIES
Organizations using the school or its properties assume full responsibility in case of damage to property and/or district equipment and agree to pay any charges assessed.
THE ORGANIZATION AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE BOARD OF EDUCATION, THE ADMINISTRATION AND EMPLOYEES OF THE DISTRICT FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES OR COSTS FOR, OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE AND OCCUPANCY OF THE FACILITIES PURSUANT TO THIS PERMIT. ALL GROUPS USING PRINCETON FACILITIES SHALL BE REQUIRED TO FURNISH A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE NAMING THE PRINCETON CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT AS AN ADDITIONAL INSURED. THE AMOUNT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN ONE MILLION DOLLARS. THE ORGANIZATION UNDERSTANDS THAT PRINCETON SCHOOL DISTRICT ACTIVITIES WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES. FACILITIES ARE NORMALLY AVAILABLE FOR USE SEPTEMBER 1 – MAY 31. EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY FOR JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST.
All persons reserving a building or athletic field pledge their group to:
1. Leave the facilities in condition for regular school day use.
2. Enter no other part of the building other than the area(s) reserved.
3. Enter only the entrance and exits prescribed by the school.
4. Wear proper foot apparel while using the gymnasium.
5. No alcoholic beverages permitted in buildings or on grounds of the Princeton City Schools.
6. Smoking is not permitted in the buildings or on the grounds of the Princeton City Schools.
7. Refrain from such activities as will reflect upon the dignity of the school.
8. Charge no admission other than that agreed upon with school authorities.
9. Allow no unauthorized persons to use the building or athletic field.
10. Conduct your activity so as to not interfere with other groups in the building or on athletic fields.
11. All groups are expected to vacate the premises promptly on termination of activity.
12. High School groups use the designated parking lot.
13. Open flames are not allowed in our buildings. This includes a candle for a ceremony and/or candles for table centerpieces.
14. Nothing may be affixed to walls, doors or ceilings.
Any group may have their reservation canceled at any time if such reservation conflicts with school activities. In such case, any deposit made will be refunded.
A person must be designated as being “IN CHARGE” of any group using the building or athletic field. This person will be held responsible. I have read, understand and agree with the above regulations.