North Monterey County Unified School District
REGULATIONS AND STIPULATIONS FOR FACILITY USE
I understand that an approved application DOES NOT constitute a binding contract between the organization and the school district and that authorization for use of facilities may be cancelled at any time should the facilities be needed for school functions.
I agree to cancel my reservation as soon as possible by telephoning both the requested site and the District office (831-633-3343 ext. 1200) if a change in plans eliminates the need for use of facilities so that extra custodial help may be cancelled and other groups may be booked.
I agree to assume responsibility to ensure that participants and spectators refrain from:
a. Smoking in any school building or facility.
b. Moving furniture without approval of district employee signed.
c. Using electrical appliances.
d. Placing substances on the floor or carpets.
e. Wearing street shoes or other hard-soled shoes when playing on special floors.
f. Using adhesive tape, masking tape, tacks, pins, or nails on any walls, floors, or carpets without prior arrangement with district employee assigned.
g. Breaking rules or regulations considered appropriate in a specific facility.
4. I understand that NO ALCOHOLIC LIQUORS OR BEVERAGES SHALL BE BROUGHT TO OR CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES.
5. I agree that the school custodian or other district employee assigned is the official representative of the school and is in charge of the facilities.
6. I understand that facilities are not available on legal holidays.
7. I understand that no building will be opened unless an adult supervisor of the organization is present.
8. I understand that this permit will be cancelled if the organization engages in or permits ticket sales promotion by telephone solicitation of the general public within the confines of the North Monterey County Unified School District.
9. I understand that this application will be cancelled if publicity is given to the event being sponsored prior to obtaining an approved permit for use of the facility.
10. I understand that no extra charge will be made for routine clean-up after use, but that if abnormal clean-up is required of the custodian, a charge will be made for extra time required. I understand that groups are expected to place debris in containers and generally to “police the area”.
11. I understand that nothing shall be sold or distributed on the premises without prior approval of the district.
12. I understand that sale or furnishing of food or soft drinks shall be limited to such sections or areas of the facility as designated by the school district employee.
13. I understand and agree that the school district incurs no liability for loss or theft of property of the applicant.
14. All equipment belonging to the district must be operated by a qualified employee of the district.
15. I understand that there is a 2 hour minimum charged for the district employee representative.
16. LIABILITY INSURANCE REQUIRED.
17. I understand that the organization will not be allowed to use the facility if prior fees have not been paid.