FACILITY USE GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
- Facility user will be responsible for all damages to property. The facilities must be left in the same condition and appearance as when initially occupied. If it has rained within the last 48 hours, the fields must be evaluated for condition. It is the responsibility of the applicant to contact the site to assure the field can be used.
- Site administrator or designee has the authority and reserves the right to rescind facility use approval at any time.
- No keys will be issued to facility users.
- Applicants are responsible for all personnel fees and use fees. All estimated fees are to be paid, in advance, with the original application. Failure to do so will result in denial of facility use application. (Internal groups: provide ASB PO# or budget code)
- Checks returned for insufficient funds must be paid within 24 hours or event will be canceled. Only cash or money order will be accepted for future uses.
- Facility users must have an approved Facility Use form or contract in their possession during each approved event.
- School and City activities have priority over an outside request. Such priority may occur as few as three (3) days prior to the date of an approved outside event.
- Cancellation policy will be in accordance with AR1330. Applicant’s cancellation must be at least three (3) working days in advance for a refund.
- A post activity evaluation of the area may be conducted as determined by site personnel.
- No tobacco products, intoxicants, alcoholic beverages, weapons, drugs and/or profane language are allowed on facility property at any time.
- Facility users will not use the school premises or facilities to commit unlawful acts.
- Sufficient supervision by the authorized agent listed on the application (adult) is mandatory at all times.
- No one is permitted to drive anywhere but on the designated parking areas. All vehicles must park only in designated parking areas.
- Applicants of “High Risk” activities will be required to submit additional insurance requirements.
- Applicant must meet all laws and regulations associated with Education Code sections 49475 and 35179.5 pertaining to concussions, head injuries and full-contact football practices.
Failure to follow the above procedures, guidelines and rules will result in approval being revoked and the privilege of using the facilities will be suspended. The facility user accepts all responsibility for the actions and total supervision of the group, spectators, participants, etc. A group that has been suspended from any district facility will not be allowed to apply for use of any other district facility for at least one (1) calendar year.
The facility user agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District, its Governing Board, agents and employees, individually and collectively, from and against all costs, losses, claims, demands, suits, actions, payments and judgments, including legal and attorney fees, arising from personal and bodily injuries, property damage or otherwise, however caused, brought or recovered against any of the above that may arise for any reason from or during or be alleged to be caused by the undersigned use/occupancy of the District's facilities.
The facility user shall be liable for any injuries resulting from its negligence during the use of District facilities. The facility use shall bear the cost of insuring against this risk and defending itself against claims arising from this risk. The facility user further agrees to provide a current certificate of insurance for liability coverage that conforms to the required limits that have been specified by the District.
STATEMENT OF INFORMATION:
The facility user states that, to the best of his or her knowledge, the school property for use of which application is hereby made will not be used for the commission of any act intended to further any program or movement the purpose of which is to accomplish the overthrow of the government of the United States by force, violence or other unlawful means;
That the organization on whose behalf he or she is making application for use of school property, does not, to the best of his or her knowledge, advocate the overthrow of the goverment of the United States or of the State of California by force, violence, or other unlawful means, and that, to the best of his or her knowledge, is not a Communist action organization or Communist front organization required by law to be registered with the Attorney General of the United States. This statement is made under the penalties of perjury.
All facility users must have on file a current general liability “Certificate of Insurance” and must be received prior to the use of requested facility. The certificate must name the "Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District, 2490 Hilborn Road, Fairfield, CA 94534" as "Certificate Holder" and be named as "Additional Insured" with a minimum limit per occurrence of $1,000,000.00 / general aggregate of $2,000,000.00.
Official guidelines and minimum requirements:
General Liability Limits:
Each Occurrence: $1,000,000
General Aggregate: $2,000,00
Only required if driving a large vehicle (delivery truck, food truck, trailer, etc) on school property
Combined Single Limit: $1,000,000
Fairfield Suisun Unified School District
2490 Hilborn Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
Additional Insured Endorsement:
Endorsement page must include policy number and list Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District as additionally insured. If the District is listed as the additional insured on the Certificate of Insurance (COI) page, then the endorsement pages must match the policy number and/or the form number listed on the COI.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT A VALID INSURANCE CERTIFICATE WILL RESULT IN DENIAL OF USE OF FACILITY.
Warning: Use of steroids to increase strength or growth can cause serious health problems. Steroids can keep teenagers from growing to their full height; they can also cause heart disease, stroke, and damaged liver function.
Men and women using steroids may develop fertility problems, personality changes, and acne. Men can also experience premature balding and development of breast tissue. These health hazards are in addition to the civil and criminal penalties for unauthorized sale, use, or exchange of anabolic steroids