The holidays are over and it’s back-to-school time. With so many school districts on the Facilitron platform, we’ve created this post-holiday checklist especially for school district facility administrators. Review these tasks and work with your account manager to make sure you're ready for the new year.
- Open Facility Availability — Contact your account manager to make sure you’ve opened availability on your facility calendars through 2022 so that renters can request dates.
- Get Your Staff Trained — Facilitron conducts a live training each week. Sign up for a live, interactive training session to make sure you and your team are up to speed and can efficiently manage schedules and requests.
- New Sites or Locations — Does your district have new or remodeled facilities or new locations? Review the photos on your community facing storefront and update pictures by working with your account manager. For a minor update, use this guide for taking your own photos! And if you have any facilities that need to be added to your site, you can send those details to your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff Changes — A new calendar year can mean changes in personnel including site admins, principals, ADs and others. Make sure your current admins are in the system and attached to the correct location with the proper role. If you need to add or modify a user, contact your account manager or email email@example.com.
- Internal Schedules — Add internal schedules for upcoming school activities, events, practices, games and other uses to the system. This will ensure that utilization data is properly tracked and maintenance, security, custodial and other stakeholders and staff are in the know about facility use. Having internal schedules in the system also blocks community members from making a request for a facility that is not available because of school use, preventing double booking.
- Refresher Training — If it’s been awhile since you entered an internal schedule, or if you're feeling rusty on the basics of using Facilitron to manage schedules and requests, check out this post with quick links to our support site for answers.
- Download User Guides — Ready to print or email, these user training guides give you and your team an overview of the Dashboard, the Event Calendar and how to Create Events.
For more help, visit our support site.