Bozeman Public Schools exist to provide an outstanding education that inspires and ensures high achievement so every student can succeed and make a difference in a rapidly changing world community.
Our Core Purpose is supported by essential and enduring principles that guide our school district. The Core Values of the Bozeman School District:
- High Student Achievement:We are committed to ensuring that all students achieve at high levels.
- Committed, Quality Staff: We employ and retain well qualified and talented staff members who demonstrate commitment to the Core Purpose of the District.
- Community and Family Engagement: We believe that parents and the community are essential contributors in the achievement of our goals.
- Climate: We operate in a climate of respect, honesty and hard work, recognizing the need to be adaptable and open to change.
- Fiscal Responsibility: We are fiscally responsible in the management and expenditure of all District resources.
- Decision Making:We rely on best practices research to guide our decision-making.