SMUHSD TENNIS COURT POLICY (UPDATED 7.15.2020)
Tennis Courts Usage
Tennis Court Guidelines
- Doubles matches are allowed if you are part of the same household/social bubble and follow guidelines as set forth in the San Mateo County Health Order.
- Attempt to stay at least six feet away from other players.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment. Wash hands promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose or mouth. Use hand sanitizer if soap is not readily available.
- Do not share any equipment.
- Each player must provide their own canister of tennis balls to be used while playing. Use new balls if possible.
- Use your racquet/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. Avoid using your hands to pick up the balls.
- If you change sides of the court, everyone should pass to the right and maintain social distancing.
- Balls should be color coded, numerically labeled or have other distinguishing characteristics to identify the owner.
- If a ball from another court comes to you, use your foot or racquet to send it back.
(IF YOU NEED TO RESERVE MORE THAN 1 COURT - Update quantity with the blue drop menu next to "Select Number of Facilities" on the availability calendar)
- Exercise Class
- Other (meeting, class, etc.)