COVID-19 Event Attendee Guidelines
The following guidelines are to ensure attendees of organized events abide by the following public health guidelines to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 during this difficult time. It is the responsibility of all event attendees to closely follow and adhere to these guidelines. Failure to comply may result in the refusal of entry or removal of the pertinent attendees from the said event(s).
If potential attendees feel sick or have been in contact with people who are suspected of having COVID-19, please do not attend the event(s).
All the rest of the attendees must:
- Cover their mouth and nose with cloth face covering during the event
- Observe social distancing (at least 6 feet) during the event
- Clean their hands when necessary, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
Please also refer to following state specific resources on how to effectively prevent the spreading of COVID-19.
- California: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Guidance.aspx
- Texas: https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/opentexas.aspx#protocols
- Florida: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/FL-Summer-Camp-Guidance-FAQs-5-21-20.pdf
- New Jersey: https://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/topics/covid2019_schools.shtml
- Arizona: https://www.azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/infectious-disease-epidemiology/index.php#novel-coronavirus-schools