Curren School Mission is to educate all students in order for them to achieve academic success, become lifelong learners, and productive members of society. The vision for Curren School is to establish and maintain a safe, supportive environment where children achieve their full potential, through a collective effort that includes staff, parents, students, and the community. Staff members at Curren School commit to the following:
• Educate with intensity, a positive attitude, and enthusiasm with respect for students, parents, each other, and self
• Set data driven goals with high expectations for all
• Communicate and collaborate as a member of a team, being open to new ideas and reflecting on our practices
• Ensure all students have access to the curriculum
• Ensure that all students achieve grade level standards
• Maintain a balanced lifestyle
• Create an environmentally responsible campus.